[GWAMIT] Monday 11/8: Leadership Conference Keynote!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Sun Nov 7 21:36:53 EST 2010

Dear GWAMIT Members,

Please join us for our GWAMIT Leadership Conference Keynote on Monday, November 8 at 4 pm at Microsoft NERD, 1 Memorial Drive (Doors open at 3:45 pm with refreshments; networking reception from 5-6 pm).

MIT President Susan Hockfield will kick-off the first-ever GWAMIT Leadership Conference with opening remarks and introduce our Keynote speaker, Dr. Sophie Vandebroek, CTO of Xerox and President of the Xerox Innovation Group.

To read Dr. Vandebroek's inspiring story: http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/104/vandebroek.html

We will have an interview format for the Keynote to facilitate an engaging dialogue.  It will be a unique opportunity to hear a successful woman leader touch on everything from leadership qualities to role models to life-work balance.

We hope that you will join us on Monday and for our other events this week!

Clarissa
on behalf of Graduate Women at MIT (GWAMIT)
http://gsc.mit.edu/gwamit/leadership