[GWAMIT] Announcements

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Mon May 17 23:26:41 EDT 2010

Dear GWAMIT Members,

Enjoy the Week!

The GWAMIT Board

Visit us at: http://gsc.mit.edu/gwamit

Send your ideas to: gwamit-exec at mit.edu

Send your announcements to: gwamit-sec at mit.edu

========

IN BRIEF

========

Notices:

1. Join the Orientation Panning Committee for the GWAMIT/GSC Graduate
Women’s Welcome Reception

Events:

2. [Thur 5/20] GWAMIT Mentoring Program Planning Committee Meeting (3
– 4 pm, Stata Café)

=====================

FULL ANNOUNCEMENTS

=====================

1. Please join our Orientation Planning Committee as we begin planning
the GWAMIT/GSC Graduate Women's Welcome Reception for next year's
Orientation.  The tentative date for the Reception is Sept. 8th from
6-8pm.  Please email teasel at mit.edu to get involved.

2. GWAMIT Mentoring Program Planning Committee Meeting

When: Thursday, May 20, 3 – 4 pm

Where: Stata Café

Come join the newly formed Mentoring Program Planning Committee in its
second monthly meeting to discuss:

             -Plans for the Program

             -Matching criteria

             -Mentors to include (faculty, alumni)

             -Opening event in September

It would be wonderful to have anyone interested join us and have your
input at any level. Please contact kfurman at mit.edu with any questions
or to provide suggestions.