[galib] how in install GALIB

LiuDan akyi_dan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:55:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am doing a project on Genetic Algorithm using Visual C++ 2005.
Anyway, I was having the lots of problem as many of the new members in this mailing list. I cannot compile ex1.C.

I am a very new beginner of Visual C++ 2005. I couldn't really understand the Installation guide.
Can you help me to figure out those problems below?

1 how to set the includes path so that the directory in which the GAlib headers are located is searched?
2 how to set the compiler to use strict ANSI compilation?
3 how to set the development environment to use the C++ compiler on .C files(this is the /TP flag in MS Visual C++).
4 how to enable RTTI in Visual C++.

I hope you can show me how to install GALib in Visual C++. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Dan