[galib] Higher-order Genetic Algorithm Model

hneil@fastwebnet.it hneil at fastwebnet.it
Wed Apr 26 14:17:11 EDT 2006

I did my research paper on this.  Thought you guys might be interested on
the topic.  The new model uses a genetic algorithm with a population of genetic
algorithm parameters.  Each genetic algorithm parameter dictates the behavior
of a genetic algorithm.  In essence, as the results are being generated,
the higher-order genetic algorithm optimizes settings which tend to give
the best results, which in theory, would create a faster learning curve.

E-mail me if you are interested in getting the paper.

Neil Harmon
hneil at fastwebnet.it
Neil S. Harmon
hneil at clemson.edu