how to apply condtrsints in GA program

carl keller carl2358 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 21:41:05 EST 2003

Hi John,

   Since you have several constraints I suggest
looking
at Lagrange Multipiers used with Genetic Algorithms. I
did a quik google search on the two listed together
and
had many hits. You might find something useful that
way. The alternative is to algebraically include the
constraints into the optimization function which I
assume you have already considered.

Carl