GALib next version

Somchai LIMSIRORATANA lsomchai at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 12:00:02 EST 2001

Well, sorry that I didn't gave more detail.
I use GALib on Windows 98 with MVC++ 6.0. I can compile it after I download MVC++ project file. No problem anymore.
About the GARealGenome,GARealAlleleSet, and GADemeGA bug:
    When using the GARealGenome with GARealAlleleSet and evaluate with GASimpleGA, no problem. But, when using with
GADemeGA, first it seam to work but after some generation the gene become zero.
    Please read the article at http://lancet.mit.edu/galib-mail-archive/

Q: DemeGA Problem / zeroed genomes
    Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:43:48 +0200 Oliver Brockmann
GARealGenome with alleles sum to one
    Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:10:45 -0700 "Faten Hussein"
Re: boundary problems with GARealGenome
    Wed, 04 Apr 2001 06:09:24 -0900 "vijay G kovvali"
Re: boundary problems with GARealGenome
    Tue, 03 Apr 2001 23:56:14 -0400 Jason Ku
boundary problems with GARealGenome
    Sun, 1 Apr 2001 16:52:50 -0400 (EDT) Jason Ku

SL.