Bug Help

Brent Goodwin brent_goodwin at rosslyn.sparta.com
Mon Jun 25 09:22:34 EDT 2001

Hello,

Has anyone ever experienced a run-time error using the galib where
~GAArray() fails because it attempts to delete invalid memory?  My specific
situation is this:  I am using a fixed length GARealArrayGenome with a
single allelle set, [0,360).  It seems to work fine when the genomes are
length 9 or less, but more than that, the GASimpleGA crashes after the
initialization.  The debugger traces it to the delete instruction in
~GAArray().

Anyone ever had anything like this happen to them, or any clues how to solve
it?

Brent