help: how to run galib245 in Visual C++?

kc_@ejazzmail.com kc_ at ejazzmail.com
Tue Nov 7 01:51:52 EST 2000

hi there

    i've just discovered this site and the s/w that goes with it. I'm
beginning some research into this area of GA and GA software.

    I'm keen to try the  'galib245.zip' s/w on Visual C++ 6.0.  However
i'm not able to find the *.dsp or *.dsp ( the workspace and project
files ) to get the program to work in VC.  I also think the galib.lib is
missing from the zip file. Any suggestions? TIA!

    I've tried d/l earlier versions ( galib and galib242 versions ) .
Seems like only the galib.lib are also missing, when i try to compile.
Please help...

    TIA

kenneth