GAlib and MS Visual C++

Joe Dumoulin joe at bresgal.com
Tue Jun 6 19:30:38 EDT 2000

First guess is you need to define the location of the galib library you
built at install.  You can establish this location for your current
project as follows:

menuBar->Project->Settings.  Select the Link Tab. In the Category Dropdown
select Input.  Under Additional Library Path enter the path to the GaLib
library.

You can also do this for every project you ever build by adding GaLib to
the default libraries Under the Tools->Options->Directories selection.
Int the "Show directories for" dropdown, select Library files and add a
new line in the box below.

Hope this helps.

Joe D