The Genetic Programming Notebook

Jaime Fernandez Jr. jjf at mickey.jsc.nasa.gov
Sat May 23 23:12:38 EDT 1998

!  !  !      U P D A T E D      W E B       S I T E       !  !  !

              The Genetic Programming Notebook

This is to announce that the Genetic Programming Notebook
has recently had a major update.  The site is dedicated to
AI and Robotics.  The site specializes in genetic programming
and genetic algorithms.

It is located at:

http://www.geneticprogramming.com/

I want to thank Tom Lenaerts for his help in the update.

The site contains information in the following categories:

      The Genetic Programming

 GP Tutorial
 Software
 People
 Other Sites
 Research Groups
 Miscellaneous
 Bibliographies
 Papers
 Journals
 Calls for Papers
 Conferences
 Commercial

         The Genetic Algorithms

 Genetic Algorithms
 Software
 People
 Other Sites
 Research Groups
 Miscellaneous
 Bibliographies
 Papers
 Journals
 Courses
 Parallel
 Repositories
 Tutorials

     The Artificial Intelligence & Robotics

 Artificial Intelligence
 FAQs
 Newsgroups
 Machine Learning
 Artificial life Sites
 Fuzzy Logic
 Neural Nets
 Robots
 Financial
 Programming

If you have any questions or comments please email me or Tom at:

Jaime Fernandez:        jjf at geneticprogramming.com
Tom Lenaerts:           tlenaert at vub.ac.be

Sincerely,

Jaime Fernandez