[MIT Friends of the Arts] August 11: Tanglewood

Eva Belmont ebelmont at mit.edu
Sun Jul 23 10:30:40 EDT 2017

Hi all,

It's time for our annual trip to Tanglewood, the summer home of the BSO.

When: August 11
Cost: $10, free for drivers
Program:
  DVORAK Carnival overture
  BRAHMS Double concerto (with Gil Shaham, violin and Alisa Weilerstein, cello)
  STRAVINSKY Rite of Spring
RSVP due: Friday, July 28

For those of you who haven't been, Tanglewood is a lovely sprawling
estate in western Massachusetts, at the center of which is an open-air
theater with ample lawn space for people to relax, enjoy a picnic, and
listen to some beautiful music.

We will leave in the mid-afternoon, drive for about three hours, have a
picnic dinner (food is provided), attend the 8PM concert, and return
late at night.

Please fill out the following form by Friday, July 28, so we can make
arrangements.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-5epT171MRbwK1s-dioEKgyQc4yKFtxhxn02xXOVHs93ANQ/viewform

Hope to see you there,
Eva