[Econfon] respond please :)

Avery Ouellette averyo at netzero.com
Tue Jun 29 09:21:37 EDT 2004

i'd definitely love to have a summing up/celebration of noemi for putting so much time and energy into this class!  Dave and I are free any night the week of July 12th, with my preference being Tuesday, July 13 since I will already be in Boston for a doctor's appointment.

-- "Noemi Giszpenc" <giszpenc at hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello Econfoners,

So what do you all think of the idea of having the last "class" be a summing
up of what we've learned / party?

If you think this is a good idea when would you like to have it?

Please respond to the list!

Thanx :)
Noemi