[Econfon] articles

Noemi Giszpenc giszpenc at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:27:10 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

Through the magic of student-hood and lexis-nexis, I've gotten a few
articles by Paul Krugman online for you. Yay! Check out the class website.
The two articles I put up there are well worth a read. (Krugman is generally
a pretty mainstream economist and writer. However, he's gotten incensed as
all heck about the behavior of the Bush administration, and he tells a very
lucid tale of what is going on with economic policy in this country.)

About the next class... we should have an online discussion about this. I
think it would be neat to have a "summing up" class where we talk about what
we've learned, and about what sorts of policies seem best. I can bring some
materials to such a discussion, but I'd also like it to be more discussion
than lecture. Also, it would be nice to have a kind of party/celebration.
So, when would be a good time to do all this?

Hugs to all,
Noemi