[Econfon] lecture 11 up (pretty much)

Noemi Giszpenc giszpenc at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:11:11 EDT 2004

Dear all,
I've just posted the lecture for tomorrow. In an ideal world, a utopia if
you will, it would be more polished, and in particular two slides that I
have left in would be completed. As it is they are not... but, my internet
connection has been flaky lately, and I'm none too sure I'll get to fix
those slides in time anyway, so here you go. Or rather there you go:
www.ai.mit.edu/projects/econfon

and I will see you tomorrow, back to myself after a sickly hiatus, at 7 pm
in room 24-611a! Thanks for the break y'all, it helped.

Noemi