[Econfon] thanks & next class

Noemi Giszpenc giszpenc at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 12:46:28 EDT 2004

Hello there,
Thanks for a great welcome back to the world of Econ FoN! Tuesday's class
went pretty well all things considered. The slightly revised version of
lecture 7 is now up on the website.

As a review, please go through the "test your understanding" questions for
chapters 17 and 18 on Measuring the National Economy and Economic Growth of
the online textbook:
http://william-king.www.drexel.edu/top/prin/txt/GDPch/Ch15ToC.html
http://william-king.www.drexel.edu/top/prin/txt/gro/Ch16ToC.html

And as preparation for next week's class on National Monetary Systems,
please read Chapter 20 on Money:
http://william-king.www.drexel.edu/top/prin/txt/money/Ch18ToC.html

I'm looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday!
Noemi

PS Thanks to those of you who filled out the student evaluations. I found
out from the faculty advisor at SNHU that I got an A on the independent
study credit for teaching this course! :)