[Econfon] starting econ back up

David Makar davidmakar at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 11:36:42 EDT 2004

I think I already said yes, but not to the whole list...so

YES! I'll join your class on May 18th

(and if anyone is interested in volunteering for the DNC convention, let me
know - I work with the host committee - email me directly)

-Dave

David Makar
http://544online.com - life
http://544online.com/tour - roadtrip