[Econfon] materials, class tonight

Noemi Giszpenc giszpenc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:48:01 EST 2004

Hey there folks,

Lecture 3 is now up on the website, along with PS2 answers (try the
questions before looking at the answers!) and PS 3.

If you want to look at the online textbook's chapters 7 and 8 ahead of
class, feel free, but it won't be necessary. (You'll have to read 'em for
homework though!)

Once again, class will be held in MIT building 24, room 611A. Look at the
class website if you want to see a map of the MIT campus. (Also if you want
to find an email that I've sent in the past, click on Econfon Mailing List
on the class website, enter your email address, and the pw is btschool).

Yours in widgetdom,
Noemi