[Econfon] Location of class TONIGHT 2/17/04

Noemi Giszpenc giszpenc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:46:04 EST 2004

Hey there,
So tonight (tuesday's) class will be held in building 24 (same building as
last week), room 611A.

Go to building 24. Take the elevator the the 6th floor. Go out the elevator,
turn right. 611A is the first door on the right as you're going down the
corridor from the elevator, before you reach the double doors.

See: http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=24 for the location of building
24. There is a walkway on the first floor between building 12 and building
24.

Lecture notes will be up later in the morning, as will answers to PS1.

See you tonight at 7!

Ciao,
Noemi

PS please let me know if you are hopelessly confused and think you need some
help getting to the classroom. my number at home is 617-666-1899, work is
617-868-4600.