[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] How to design new traits in darwin

Wang, Ou (US 329B) ou.wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jan 28 14:17:42 EST 2024

Hello Francesco,

If the model stops while reading a namelist file, such as data.darwin in your case, it will print out an error message indicating the specific line and column of the namelist file where the error was encountered. This aids in debugging, for instance, if there is a typo in the namelist file, and/or if the code does not include a new parameter that is provided in the namelist file.

Best,
Ou Wang