[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] ECCO licence

Wang, Ou (US 329B) ou.wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 26 16:41:54 EST 2024

Hello Romain,

In general, ECCO products are licensed as Creative Commons Zero<https://creativecommons.org/public-domain/cc0/>. You may load some ECCO output fields onto Zenodo.

Best,
Ou Wang

From: ecco-support <ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu> on behalf of Romain Caneill-Lortal <romain.caneill at gu.se>
Date: Sunday, January 14, 2024 at 12:32 PM
To: ecco-support at mit.edu <ecco-support at mit.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ecco-support] ECCO licence
Dear members of the ECCO group,

I tried to find the licence for the ECCO outputs but I did not manage to
find it. Could you help me finding it?

An extra question is: can I upload some ECCO output fields on zenodo
along with other datasets I use (for which the licence allows to reshare
the data)? I submitted a paper using some fields from ECCO and would
like to make all datasets easily available in one place to allow
reproducibility of my study.

Thank you for your answers,
Regards,
Romain Caneill