[ecco-support] Question about LLC4320

Sumblood 1016173903 at qq.com
Fri Sep 22 04:42:05 EDT 2023

Dear ECCO team,
     I'm a doctoral student from China. My name is Saber. I am very interested in LLC4320. And I think it will help me finish my research. But I found that the hourly LLC4320 output data only spans about one month in the website (https://data.nas.nasa.gov/ecco/data.php?dir=/eccodata/llc_4320/regions/) . But I want to download the whole data which spans 14 months.  Could you provide some download methods to get the data of the complete period?
     Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide.
     Sincerely,
     Saber