[ecco-support] Access on ECCO LLC270

Han Lei lei.han at xmu.edu.my
Thu Nov 30 04:49:11 EST 2023

Dear ECCO colleagues,
  Greetings from Malaysia. First of all, thank you so much for producing such a nice product. It helps me in working out several papers. Recently, I've tried to access the 1/3-deg product LLC270 but I can find it nowhere. In your document : https://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/119821/ECCO_LLC270.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y, it pointed to a link, but it didn't work. The document was released in 2018. I'm surprised that this data still cannot be accessed in 2023. Could you please show me a way that I can access the data? Thank you so much.

Regards,
Lei Han

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments to it may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email and any accompanying attachments in error, please delete them and all copies from your system and notify the sender. Any opinion in this email may not necessarily represent the opinion of XMU Jiageng Education Development Sdn Bhd and/or its subsidiaries, related companies or entities ("XMU") . XMU neither warrants the integrity of the information transmitted nor accepts liability (including , but not limited to , all liabilities for computer viruses) arising out of, or in respect of this email or its attachments.