[ecco-support] Data access failure of ECCO on https://ecco-group.org/products.htm

admin odyseallc.com admin at odyseallc.com
Fri Jun 30 10:26:58 EDT 2023

Hello, Lei.

That error is often temporary, I was able to access the URL normally just now.

Please let me know if the problem continues.

Thank you.

Daren

From: Han Lei <lei.han at xmu.edu.my>
Date: Friday, June 30, 2023 at 10:25 AM
To: "admin odyseallc.com" <admin at odyseallc.com>
Cc: "ecco-support at mit.edu" <ecco-support at mit.edu>
Subject: Data access failure of ECCO on https://ecco-group.org/products.htm

Dear Admin,
  Thank you for holding the ECCO dataset and sharing with the public. But when I recently tried to access the data through https://ecco-group.org/products.htm. It prompted “503 Service unavailable: The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.” Since I have a submission to GRL, which requires all the data used in the paper be publicly accessible. So, my submission, which used the ECCO v4r3 dataset, cannot pass the quality check of the journal. Could you please let me know when the ECCO v4r3 dataset will become accessible again? Thank you.

Best,
Lei Han
DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments to it may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email and any accompanying attachments in error, please delete them and all copies from your system and notify the sender. Any opinion in this email may not necessarily represent the opinion of XMU Jiageng Education Development Sdn Bhd and/or its subsidiaries, related companies or entities (“XMU”) . XMU neither warrants the integrity of the information transmitted nor accepts liability (including , but not limited to , all liabilities for computer viruses) arising out of, or in respect of this email or its attachments.