[ecco-support] ECCO Usage Survey

Wannipurage, Dimuthu Upeksha dwannipu at iu.edu
Thu Jun 22 00:48:04 EDT 2023

Dear ECCO Community,

Thanks a lot for filling out the questionnaire and we got really exciting insights on how ECCO is being used in the community. If you are still willing to provide your feedback, please use the link https://forms.gle/WFK9pwmxetTzJhMUA  to access the Google form. We really appreciate your input.

Thanks
Dimuthu