[Dspace-general] Bulk upload facility

Shashank Sahni shredder12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 09:31:24 EST 2008

Well, I have a project to organize the whole data of our university
using a software as dspace..since we were using a manually made
digital library to collect the data that our
university had so my plan is to use the hierarchical structure of the
data that i need to implement..I would be replacing the
sub-directories with sub-communities and finally

would be having collections at the end ..

Regards,
Shashank