[Dspace-general] 1.5 release notes, bugs and issues

Michele Kimpton michele at dspace.org
Wed May 7 21:13:01 EDT 2008

Dear community,

We have created a page on the wiki to log issues found in 1.5, meaning
features and functionality that has been disabled or no longer working
( including patches) since the 1.5 upgrade.  We need all of the
community to add to this list as you discover issues so we have a
central "go to" place for all to comment on.  This page also contains
a list of known bugs to be addressed in the next release.

http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/DSpace_Release_1.5.0_Notes

We are still working on the manual, and hope to have the first
publication available by middle of next week.

Michele Kimpton