[Dspace-general] UKETD Plug-In

James Rutherford james.rutherford at hp.com
Wed Mar 7 12:47:55 EST 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 03:33:52PM -0000, Scott, Rudolph wrote:
> I could not see anything in the log file refering to these requests
> (wonder why?). Anyway when I type <
> oai_request_url>?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=oai_dc I get the
> following;
> I can't see anything referring to UKETD_DC in the output. It maytbe
> possible that the /<dspace-directory>/bin/install-configs script did not
> work correctly (which was the last bit of the plugin procedure before
> restarting Tomcat. I'll check this, but do you have any other ideas?

You shouldn't expect to see anything referring to UKETD_DC in that
output. Check to make sure you have a UKETD_DC crosswalk defined in your
[dspace]/config/oaicat.properties file, and that the class exists. I'm
assuming you've followed the relevant steps from the install
instructions (ant update etc etc).

Jim