[Dspace-general] Rejecting submission

Kerem Özen keremozen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:29:30 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've a problem with DSpace. Let us think such a scenario:
There is a collection in DSpace which has an approve/reject flow.
A person submits a new item to this collection.
Then admin finds something wrong with the document and rejects the item by
filling some description.
As I believe a mail is sent to the submitter that includes the reason why
the document is rejected.
The submitter can not see the reject status or reason in My Dspace page. Is
there a way to do so in DSpace?

Thank you so much.

--
Kerem Ozen
Savunma Teknolojileri Mühendislik ve Ticaret A.Ş. / Defence Technologies
e-posta / e-mail: keremozen at gmail.com, kozen at stm.com.tr