[Dspace-general] Thumbnails?

Scott Yeadon scott.yeadon at anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 14 00:25:02 EDT 2006

Hi Grant,

Sorry, I forgot one of those collections was a mix of PDF and JPEGs. The
PDF thumbs are actually generated by a mediafilter wrapped around an
ImageMagick command (the DSpace PDF filter doesn't create thumbs, just
creates the TEXT bundle). Image Feel free to use it if you want, you can
find it at http://sts.anu.edu.au/drs/downloads/index.php, install
instructions are included.

Scott.