[Dspace-general] Delegate Admins & authorization system

Fabio Batalha fabiobatalha at uol.com.br
Mon Dec 5 12:14:54 EST 2005

Ok, I found the script that creates the first admin user, but I'm getting
this error when I execute the  create-administrator

org.dspace.administer.CreateAdministrator
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
org.dspace.administer.CreateAdministrator not found in
gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{....