[Dspace-general] admin area

Gabriela Mircea gabriela.mircea at utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 5 09:32:11 EST 2005

Hi Fabio,

The admin interface is at [your server's URL]/dspace-admin, for example
http://yourdomain.com:8080/dspace/dspace-admin.
It is mentioned in the documentation at the end of the "Quick
Installation Steps"
http://dspace.org/technology/system-docs/install.html#installsteps.
You can also find information on how to administer DSpace at [your
server's URL]/help/site-admin.html, or in the Help section of the admin
interface, or by accessing the Admin Help link from any
community/collection home page, after you log in as an administrator.

I hope this helps,
Gabriela