[Dspace-general] metadata question

Francesca Zanella fzanella at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it
Wed Feb 11 11:59:25 EST 2004

We are trying to verify the use of the Dublin Core element set for the description of digital objects as satire and illustration.

can somebody help us  to know if it is possibile to research on these elements (file attached) personalizing access point?

Simple search: on people, events, and iconography (subjects, keywords and abstract), sorting by date (issue and/or creation)

Advanced search: on description, abstract -keywords-, relations and subjects elements, sorting by date (issue and/or creation) combining relations and subjects elements, sorting by date (issue and creation).

            For example: I want to search an image that has relation with an article

            I want research an iconography with relations with an article, or with variants

Francesca Zanella
Dipartimento dei beni culturali
Università di Parma
p.le della Pace 7/A