[MIT CSSA Outreach] public hospital information needed

bonnie wen bwen6 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:25:31 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm new in town and just moved to Boston two months ago. So I apologize if I
post this message to the wrong list.

My mom is here to visit me from China and she needs to see the doctor for a
medical condition. Does anyone know how Boston medical center work? I heard
it's free for people who don't have insurance and it's equivalent to Cook
County hospital in Chicago. Does the free service apply for foreigners? Are
there any criteria she has to meet in order to be eligible? Does it have to
be an emergency case in order to be accepted by the hospital? Any
information on or experience with this hospital would be greatly
appreciated. You can send me email or contact me at the following phone
number.

Thank you very much for your time.

Bonnie Wen
700 Huron Ave., Apt 12C