[MIT CSSA Outreach] [CSSA] Seminar on Women's leadership development and Women's health care on July 17 (fwd)

Poh-Boon Phua ppohboon at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 9 12:03:26 EDT 2004

More than hundred titles of Chinese VCD for sale. Movies and serial movies are
available.Popular titles such as Liu Han Ban (35 episodes), Ru Lai Shen Zhang
(40 episodes) and many other....

Individual movies are priced as $0.8/per title and serial movies range from $
10
- $15 depending on titles.

Please email ppohboon at mit.edu to arrange a meeting to see the whole collection.