[Cad] Fwd: [Response Needed] "Democratizing Manufacturing" Workshop: Request for Input & short biography

Nancy Ouyang nouyang at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jul 27 14:21:35 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MForesight Workshop <workshop at mforesight.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:20 PM
Subject: [Response Needed] "Democratizing Manufacturing" Workshop: Request
for Input & short biography

We’re looking forward to the workshop taking place on August 8-9, 2016 in
Washington, DC!

To help maximize our time together in August, *please read through the
attached document and provide feedback to the appropriate topic
coordinator **by August 1* (contact info listed at the end of each topic
description in the document). Although you’re welcome to provide feedback
on all the topics, we’re especially interested in hearing your thoughts
about the topic(s) that most closely match your expertise.

Additionally, we’d like to share an overview of all participants' expertise
in a handout at the workshop, so please *send a biosketch to *
<workshop at mforesight.org>*workshop at mforesight.org
<workshop at mforesight.org> by August 1*. Please note that we may edit what
you send for length.

If you have any questions or concerns, please send them to
workshop at mforesight.org.

Thank you,

Sridhar Kota
Director, MForesight