[Cad] CAD survey results

Brett Graham brettgraham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:36:32 EST 2015

I don't believe that they collected any demographic data. I think this
is the survey (just 1 question):
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/?sm=KASHx0nfx1gec1oMH3Kn6w%3d%3d

They have other surveys that did collect some additional information:
http://www.cnccookbook.com/CCCNCSurveys.html

Including one that asked for years of experience and professional vs hobbyist:
http://blog.cnccookbook.com/2015/10/13/results-of-our-2015-feeds-and-speeds-survey/

In brief: 60% had 5+ years of CNC experience, and 70% identified as
professionals.