[Cad] [Open Manufacturing] Re: Which CAD Kernel Should the FOSS and OSHW Communities Focus On?

Nancy Ouyang nancy.ouyang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:43:54 EST 2015

I program and I CAD.
Very few people seem to argue for text-based circuit-board design, and I
only know of one person who designs circuits that way.
I don't follow that in 3D things are more amenable to programmatic design.
It's certainly possible, but I don't feel that not having a GUI should be a
goal.

Very interested to hear more about the CAD kernels.

Thanks,
--Nancy