[Cad] Reading for next week

David Kaufman davidgilkaufman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:03:42 EST 2015

Chapter 3 of the same book [1]? Chapter 2 turned out to have a lot more
topology than I expected, but chapter 3 is definitely just B-rep +
computing intersections (still no curved surfaces).

I've read enough of chapter 3 to say that you should be ok reading it
without chapter 2. Also if you aren't interested in reading the whole
chapter, the intro to chapter 3 says that the main content is in 3.4 and
the rest of the chapter covers the details of subroutines, extensions to
solids with interior voids, etc.

[1] https://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/cmh/distribution/books/chap3.pdf