[Cad] "Write your own F-rep engine" workshop

Alexandros A Charidis charidis at mit.edu
Thu Dec 17 03:30:48 EST 2015

Hi all,

The mini workshop series sounds fantastic. I could help teach a workshop
focused on setting up a 3D environment
including camera, affine transformations, rigid body representation,
scenegraph and other basic elements alike.

I am also interested in constraint solvers and b-rep, f-rep representations.

Best,
Alex