[BCF] To Bcf: List of Those Going to AACMC

Victor L. Williamson victorw at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 31 20:43:44 EST 2004

AACMC needs an exact number of those going to the conference!

So this is what I have, let me know if this is correct by tonight, but not
later than very early tomorrow morning so that we don't get charged any
late fees. If you ARE on this list and should not be or your days are
incorrect, please let us know by tonight, but not later than early tomorrow
morning. If you are NOT on this list but should be, please let us by
tonight, but not later than early tomorrow morning. (Send replies to
bcf-acl at mit.edu)

Ijeoma Friday
Victor Friday
Chinwe Friday
Sasha Friday and Saturday
Kristina Friday and Saturday
Richard Friday and Saturday
Marisha Friday and Saturday
Chris Tsai Friday and Saturday

WE WILL GATHER IN MCCORMICK LOBBY AT 5:15PM FRIDAY APRIL 2ND. THERE YOU
WILL FILL OUT YOUR REGISTRATION FORMS AND HAVE YOUR MONEY READY:
AGAIN IT'S $10 A DAY.
WE WILL LEAVE MCCORMICK AT 5:30PM AND CATCH THE T TO ROXBURY COMMUNITY
COLLEGE WHERE THE CONFERENCE IS HAPPENING!

PEACE AND GOD BLESS

VICTOR - FOR YOUR
                          LOVELY BCF LT