[BCF] To Bcf: All Night Prayer (Tonight)

Freddy N Bafuka fbafuka at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 26 12:56:35 EST 2004

"One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent
the night praying to God." --Luke 6:12.

"She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and
praying." --Luke 2:37.

"About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God,
and the other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was such
a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At
once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody's chains came loose."
--Acts 16:25-26.

"night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers." 2 Timothy 1:3.

     Dear Brothers and Sisters,

     The all night prayer meeting will be held in the Mezzanine Lounge
(third floor of Student Center), starting at 9pm--you can come as early
as 8pm to fellowship. The room was originally reserved only untill
midnight, so we might move to the Coffee House, if we have to--so if you
come late, and don't see us in the Mez Lougne, look for us in the Coffe
House.
     We will end the meeting when the Spirit prompts us to. I will not
drag it longer than that time, nor end it earlier.

     Much blessings,

     Freddy.

"The night before Herod was to bring him to trial, Peter was sleeping
between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries stood guard at
the entrance.  Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone
in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. "Quick, get
up!" he said, and the chains fell off Peter's wrists...
When this had dawned on him, he went to the house of Mary the mother of
John, also called Mark, where many people had gathered and were praying.
" --Acts 12.