[BCF] To Bcf: All Night Prayer This Friday

Freddy N Bafuka fbafuka at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 24 02:41:03 EST 2004

     My Beloved Brothers and Sisters,

     Praise the Name of Jesus!

     My heart was stirred yesterday morning to call for an all night
prayer meeting this Friday night. I don't know what's all about, but I
know it will be a time of encounter with God. We will start at 9pm. I
will send out more info about the location. This is just so you can mark
your calendar.
     Don't be frightened away by the idea of all night praying. We've
been on IM all night, or most of the night. We've talked in person with
individuals all night, or most of a night. Much more often, we've talked
to problem sets all night.
     We can also talk and meditate on God all night.
     So I encourage everyone to come.

     I very much hope that you are having a blessed and restful spring
break, and wish you the same for the remaning days of vaction.

     In His Shalom,

     Freddy.

PS: On a different note, there will be a potluck at my place on Saturday.