[Bcf] To BCF: BCF Service Project Tomorrow

Richard A. Pope III rp3 at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 12 00:03:29 EST 2004

Tomorrow we are going to have a service project helping Massachusetts Avenue
Baptist Church's soup Kitchen. It will be a great chance to serve others in
the area and understand Cambridge better.

So to get a ride to Mass Ave Baptist Church, we are taking people at 4:15pm
tomorrow from McCormick. Dinner starts there at 6pm and we will be helping
in preparation, serving and cleanup. Feel Free to join us at McCormick or to
meet us there later.

Please RSVP by replying to bcf-acl at mit.edu

Here is the information for Massachusetts Avenue Baptist Church for anyone
traveling on their own.

146 Hampshire St.
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 868-4853

MAP
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=
&address=146+Hampshire+st&city=Cambridge&state=MA&zipcode=02139&submit=Get+M
ap>

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend.