[acs-r] acs version 2.1.4: now on CRAN

Ezra Haber Glenn eglenn at mit.edu
Wed Feb 20 08:39:30 EST 2019

Sorry, I think that's probably right -- I didn't change that.

For a solution, I think you can just move the files into the extdata
folder -- but based on the screenshot you sent before, you'll also
need to rename each one to remove the "extdata" at the start of the
name.  (That is, "extdataacs_5yr_2016_var.xml.gz" should become just
"acs_5yr_2016_var.xml.gz", and so on -- I think the idea is that in
windows, the "/" in the file path is getting ignored, resulting in both
the wrong location and the wrong name.)

I'll try to explore this to fix for 2.1.5, but if you can let me know
whether this hands-on fix works for you, that would be much
appreciated.

Thanks.

--Ezra

eglenn at mit.edu