[acs-r] Access to Business Patterns data

Ezra Haber Glenn eglenn at mit.edu
Fri Nov 2 14:32:09 EDT 2018

Thanks for your email.  Although those datasets are available through
the Census API, they are not in the same format (and can't really be
treated in the same ways) as the ACS data, and so the acs package
can't fetch them.

Sorry!

--
Ezra Haber Glenn, AICP
Department of Urban Studies and Planning
eglenn at mit.edu
http://dusp.mit.edu/faculty/ezra-glenn
617.253.2024 (w)
617.721.7131 (c)