[acs-r] 2016 data

Ezra Haber Glenn eglenn at mit.edu
Tue Sep 19 10:39:08 EDT 2017

Thanks for your question.  At present, the 1-year data seems to be
available through the API, but unfortunately something changed in the
way the API serves up to variable lookup tables, and the package is
unable to get this data.  I'm troubleshooting and hope to figure out a
fix soon.  (All the other tables seem to still work.)

--Ezra

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 19:08:34 -0400, Mark White wrote:

> [1  <multipart/alternative (7bit)>]
> [1.1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
> [1.2  <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
> Hello all,
>
> New to this list (but not the acs package), so I apologize if this has already been asked,
> but: How long will it be until the 2016 data is available through the Census API/the acs
> package? I'm looking for both 1-year state-level data and the 5-year file for county-level
> data.
>
> Best,
> Mark
>

> [2  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]

Ezra Haber Glenn, AICP
Department of Urban Studies and Planning
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave., Room 7-346
Cambridge, MA 02139
eglenn at mit.edu