[acs-r] Free Software Foundation "Social Benefit" award nominations

arilamstein@gmail.com arilamstein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 11:46:22 EDT 2017

Ezra,

Thank you for letting us know about this easy way to support the acs
package.

I just filled out the nomination form. It was just a few questions. The
whole process took me less than 5 minutes.

As the author of a few R packages myself, I know firsthand how hard it is
to get enough compensation (whether financial or simply professional
recognition) to maintain multi-year support for package development and
maintenance.

I'm glad that you've been so responsive in this forum for many years. If
helping you get nominated for this award helps you continue providing this
level of support, then I'm glad to have helped with that.

Ari