[acs-r] Best Practices Question for the acs.R Package

Tiernan Martin tiernanmartin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:46:49 EDT 2016

Hi all –

I'm wondering if there is a recommended way to use the acr.R package to
gather census data for a given city at a given scale of analysis.

The above phrasing may be a bit confusing, so here's a practical example:
if I want to collect census tract data (doesn't matter which table at this
point) for the city of Seattle, *how can I use the acs.R package* to get a
list of all the census tracts within the city limits?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tiernan Martin