[acs-r] Visualizing Census Estimate Margins of Error in R

arilamstein@gmail.com arilamstein at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:17:19 EST 2016

I do a lot of mapping of ACS data and was interested in understanding how
the MoE increases as you "zoom in". I.e. as you go from state to county to
tract. I used the acs package for this for this project and just wrote up
my results on my blog. I thought that people on this list might be
interested in the results, as well as the code that I used. You can see
both here:

Visualizing Census Estimate Margins of Error in R:
http://www.arilamstein.com/blog/2016/01/18/visualize-census-estimate-errors-r/